Monday, June 5, 2017

"I Hold Gravity" by Gerry Spehar Review

This album is very upbeat and positive. I love the male/female vocals on this album. This album screams roots and folk! If you like the lap steel, dobro and slide guitar as much as I do you will love this album. I love the art on the cover and back. Looks like hand paintings of the artists on the record. This album has a definite groovin, chill mellow vibe. My favorite songs on the album are Muleshoe Mules, I Hold Gravity, Be Nemanic and Mr. & Mrs. Jones. Gerry Spehar is Releasing 'I Hold Gravity' after 30 year hiatus with guests I See Hawks in LA and Gabe Witcher. This album releases on July 28th, but you can purchase it in advance from Gerry's website:         https://www.gerryspehar.com/ 

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!