Thursday, June 22, 2017

Donna Lynn Caskey "The Love Still Shows" Review

When I first opened the envelope to check out this release I was surprised and thankful to receive a awesome banjo pen. Thanks! "The Love Still Shows" is a rootsy bluegrass album by Donna Lynn Caskey. The music on this album is beautiful. The recording and production of this album is spectacular. As a musician myself it is hard to find a studio engineer that can dial in a good acoustic  balance. Ed Tree at The Treehouse studio in San Gabriel , CA did a great job. Donna's lyrics are original and unique. They fit with her banjo playing like puzzle pieces, just right. I really enjoyed "The Book" and "I am Willing/Down By the River Side." This is a awesome banjo album. I def recommend everyone check this out. Get your copy here www.donnalynncaskey.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!