Monday, May 22, 2017

The Crossing Kind "Something Greater" CD Review

Very uplifting, I love the male and female vocals. Reminds me of Simon and Garfunkel even tho they are not male and female lol. This is a great Christian folk rock album. This CD appeals to both Christian and non-Christian listeners. I think thats the goal. To get the message out there which I can say they are definateley accomplishing with this one. I give the recording and production a A+. The acoustic guitar will have you stomping your foot from the get go. Super Positive vibes on this one! Love the clapping in "Love Will Lead You Home" and "Sing Over Me." I love the cover, they are standing in front of huge mountains. Kind of like two small humans facing the Great Creator or great creations of God. Love the banjo in "Where I wanna Be." This is all around a great folk rock album. Please check it out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!