Sunday, November 13, 2016

Warren Malone "Lay Your Burden Down" Review

I recently saw Warren perform in NYC at the Postcrypt Coffee House. Great venue! I played a show with him;) Anyway he gave me his wonderful album "Lay Your Burden Down." Great CD! Warren's style of guitar is a folky picking style with intricate fills. I envy his guitar playing! Warren has a great singing voice, better than many I have heard. It is filled with soul and reminds me of a voice from before this generation. This album sounds like the soundtrack from a cowboy western! I love the mandolin in "Oh Susanna" and really loved Warren's song "Chicken Man." So if you get a chance head over to https://warrenmalone.bandcamp.com AND GET THIS ALBUM! In a world full of chaos, we need peaceful music like Warren's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!