Friday, September 23, 2016

Review for Dwight & Nicole's "The Rear Window Sessions" Album

So at NH Hempfest 2016 I had the pleasure of seeing and hearing Dwight & Nicole and let me tell you people, talk about some super chill awesome music. Dwight & Nicole all the way!!!!!! They got this out on vinyl too (pretty sure) !!! Nicole's voice is the best ever. God has truly blessed her. Listen to "On top of the world" you will see what I'm saying. Her vocal range is equivalent to Whitney Houston's. Dwight & Nicole compliment each other in a special way that you could not recreate. My two favorite songs on this album are "Wish I only knew" and "On top of the world."




You will fall in love with this band.
You can purchase these songs here.
Visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!